Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hall of Shame

This was one crazy election. Just for fun, I'm going to preserve for posterity my favorite bits of election-inspired comedic madness.

Of course there's the classic Tina Fay - Palin skits. The thing about these is that Fay, of all people, was possibly the first to land a solid blow on the public image of the surprise VP pick.

Speaking of Palin, she inspired not one but TWO adorable devotee polkas. And the occational ballad. And whatever this is.

And some of this stuff. Wow there's a lot of them. Did everyone (someone really has a good tonal ear!) and their mom literally make a parody song about this lady?

There are more. I'm not going to find them though.

And her "I can see Russia from my house" comment, Russia can see her right back! Some UK guys sang the best song though.

And singing Hockey Moms.

Ya know what, I've been wrong about Sarah Palin. She's been a gift to world comedy.

Even though this one scared me.

No comments: